about the project
project description, work packages and partners
The overall goal of the LIAISON project is to help improve and optimise the future implementation of the EIP-AGRI by developing and disseminating better understanding of the factors that both enhance and hinder interactive innovation in practice. This includes identifying the optimal governance structures for fostering co-design and co-creation.
- WP1 develops a co-designed conceptual framework during the lifetime of the project that ensures a shared, but versatile understanding of the key terms and concepts that we are working with;
- WP2 aims to enhance the participatory methods we use to work together within the LIAISON project and feeds into our practice-ready recommendations and tools / methods;
- WP3 involves a ‘light-touch’ review of 200 projects and initiatives through which we assess the contemporary landscape of interactive projects at national and European level. This process is enriched greatly by our European Rural Innovation Contest (EURIC) which makes visible a significant number of ‘under-the-radar’ projects and initiatives for critical examination;
- WP4 narrows down and builds upon the fieldwork undertaken in WP3. It guides the in-depth assessment of 32 interactive innovation projects in a range of sectors and countries;
- WP5 aims to develop, test and enhance methods for assessing the effectiveness and impact of interactive innovation projects and initiatives;
- WP6 performs the critical function of integrating all findings and synthesising the main recommendations. This includes the co-ordination of four macro-regional stakeholder groups that ensure the embedding of LIAISON in the cultural, social, economic and institutional diversity of Europe;
- WP7 brings practitioners and stakeholders to the project and facilitates the dissemination and exploitation of project results via various communication channels.
Partners – either is a list of partners or a link to this page here https://liaison2020.eu/our-network/partners/ (but I think this needs to be redesigned too)